Sunday, February 8, 2015

Tempus fugit!! Super Soul Sunday with Oprah...

My gosh, how time flies. I need to take my own advice and slow down a bit. Work, holidays & family visiting went by so fast, my poor little blog was bereft of my attention.

But, here we are again, excited to share the news that Fr. Richard Rohr was on Oprah's Super Soul Sunday today. What a gift! If you have a chance to catch it, it's worth the time to find out that what you have always suspected is true, was actually Source revealing how things are all along.

Quick practice for today: 
Stop. Breathe in deeply - no, deeper than that, fill yourself all the way to your toes!
Close your eyes and breathe out s-l-o-w-l-y while repeating "relax".
Smile as you count to 20. Repeat twice.

I guarantee you'll feel a million times better in about one minute.  Back soon, love and peace to the world.